Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of New Center/Highland Park
Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO of New Center/Highland Park is Michigan’s trusted leader in the home and business damage restoration industry. Our team members live locally and are available 24/7 to respond to your call. Our crew has had the benefit of comprehensive SERVPRO and IICRC training programs in addition to years of experience responding to pipe bursts, home fires and septic backups in the New Center/ Highland Park area. Our office staff are available to answer your questions, work with your insurance company and help guide you through the restoration process. We work together as a team to help make your home or business "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (313) 379-6768
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of New Center / Highland Park arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.